T Lab - Wooden Seal
"Pole Pole" means slowly and little by little in Swahili - The Japanese manufacturer has mastered his art in wood and each item has been cut, carved, sanded and hand painted giving you that personal and unique touch.
3 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- Material: White Albizia wood
- Handmade so sizes may vary, Approximately 8cm long.
- Each animal is sanded and painted by hand and so each one is unique
- T-Lab preserves the forests of Albizia Falcata which have a very rapid natural growth, committing to replanting the trees that serve its production. It has no chemical or pollutant treatment in the wood or in the paint used.
- Albizia is a genus of about 150 species of mostly fast-growing subtropical and tropical trees and shrubs. They are commonly called silk plants, silk trees, or sirises.
The T Lab Wooden Seal makes the perfect desk accessory. T Lab - "Pole pole" means slowly, little by little, in Swahili. The Japanese manufacturer T-Lab has the heart to convey the artisanal work of wood. The original design, while round and smooth, makes these animals very endearing.
Cut, carved, finely sanded and finally hand painted, each piece is somewhat different and quite unique! Only skilled and meticulous artisans can achieve an almost identical result from one animal to another.
See more Decorative Accessories